Saturday, April 27, 2013

AUDIENCE RESPONSE REQUIRED

          I have a serious question that requires audience response. And by response I mean I want to see comments stacking up below this post with an answer.
          Would anyone be offended if I added ads to this blog?
          I'm tempted to do this because the blogger homepage offers it and I actually surprisingly seem to get traffic on this site (THANKS FOR READING). Though I don't know anyone in Russia or Germany who would be reading it. (The Russian counter is the same as the USA counter. I have no idea what is going on.) So if I did ads through blogger than I might get some money from it (I have no idea how much but I will let you know, maybe it'll eventually buy me some beer or something). It probably wouldn't be enough to do anything with but I am honestly curious. I am also curious to see what sort of ads would show up. Apparently it would be automatically generated from the content of my blog.... see why I am curious?
          Anyways, I am appealing to my readers' judgement because I like you guys. (SERIOUSLY THANK YOU!) If I get a lot of 'yes' or 'sure' or 'don't care' responses then I'll go for it. If I don't get any responses then I'll hold off until my curiosity gets the better of me. If I get a lot of 'NO' or 'I'll hate you forever if you do' kind of responses, I'll keep my blog an ad free zone. Even if I do get ads and you guys end up not liking it or if it gets bad, let me know and I'll take them down (unless it buys me a lot of beer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment