Saturday, July 6, 2013

Still Alive


I am still alive! I promise.

So the move went pretty well. My dad is the most awesome guy on the planet for helping me with all of the arrangements and then driving the truck up from Atlanta to Chicago. He's the best at handling hotels and gets all the nice ones.
So I am now located just north of Chicago where they apparently have real seasons up here. The only think that I am nervous about is surviving the winter but if the north hasn't died out over all this time, I think I can make it.
New role at work, so I won't be sitting on my ass all day long with not much to do. It is very much more hands on and pretty reactive to issues that come up that could prevent product from getting out of the door. I'll eventually learn how to handle all of that. I hope.
But that means that I'll be a little less active here. I probably won't be able to keep up the daily posts but I can definitely do the weekends. And As my brain churns stuff up during the week I'll post and/or queue material up. I have a couple extra pieces in my side projects handled so I hope to get back into drawing for myself and for Ayteaelle a little more to post here. I want to do a couple more environment studies especially as I am in a new environment here. Also thinking about posting a couple pictures that I have taken up here. I am really terrible at photography but every once in a while the lens align and something decent shows up.
Is there anything else you guys would like to see? Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment