Sunday, July 7, 2013

Barber Shops

The difference between men's and women's haircuts have always struck me as odd. I understand that there is a difference in the amount of hair, and I am really bad at going to the salon more than like 3 times a year. But I guess that is okay as I grow my hair out. But still, it costs me like $60 plus tip where my brother's is only $15 without a coupon. And I saw something on television that explored the idea between a cheap hair cut, a medium hair cut, and a ridiculously expensive hair cut and only one person out of probably fifty was able to correctly identify their values. So that means there is something of a point of diminishing returns when it comes to hair cuts. I am sure there are places that are more expensive for guys but their point seems to be around that $15-20 mark where on women? I don't know. I just try for the social norm but only go a few times.

(Random topic brought to you by Mid-Sis)

No comments:

Post a Comment