Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Still Not Dead

Still in Chicago though and will be for a couple more months. This has been a terrible winter weatherwise. Getting close to record lows, record snow falls, and lake ice coverage. It's been nasty so I've been staying inside. I've been trying to date up here and had some success, but they all end up a flop in the end. It's still been fun. As it's getting warmer, I've been venturing downtown so I'll have more pictures soon. Also took a cruise in January and got some good shots there. So more Chicago Story coming. Meanwhile I have a couple arts that will post over the next couple days. And remember Fairy Tale? Well I didn't write it for NaNoWriMo, but I am getting ready to start it for real. I have the story fully pinned down now. But I have over a half million words posted via Tumblr and Archive of Our Own, so that's a pretty cool accomplishment. Talk to you people later!

No comments:

Post a Comment