Friday, April 11, 2014

Battle Ostrich


 
Titled: Battle Ostrich.
So this is another piece inspired by/is a portrait of my punk friend (this time with correctly colored hair). She mentioned something about riding the ostriches into battle as a metaphor for getting ready for her college's convention and I was inspired to draw it out. It was tempting to make it a chocobo as made famous by Final Fantasy but instead I went with the straight ostrich. When I happened to present this to my friend she was at a meeting for the officers of the convention and she shared it and they immediately wanted it for a t-shirt. So I made a black and white outside version of it and gave it them and they are giving me a t-shirt in return. How cool is that. Proof under the cut.

B&W (signed)
THE SHIRT!!!!! Ain't it cool???



No comments:

Post a Comment