Monday, May 27, 2013

Not Shadows Part 1

Not-Shadows
I don't know if anyone else can see them.
I don't know if they are real.
I know I sound crazy when I describe them.
I know it sounds insane.
But the shadows....
Not all shadows. But there are particular ones that aren't quite just the absence of light. They aren't quite nothing. They aren't just a passing cloud blocking the sun or a plane flying overhead. I've seen some shadows that are more than just shadows. There is a mass inside that darkness. There is something else there.
When I first noticed there were only a couple examples. Under a park bench (I thought it was a squirrel until I looked harder). Against a building (I couldn't see the brick through the shadow). And odd beam of shadow from the clouds (it was slanted in the opposite direction from the sun).
But now, I've seen more. I don't know if I am just looking for them now or if there are truly more occurrences. But I have recorded more. I have a little journal just for these not-shadows.
The one that convinces me that I'm not just making it up is the one I saw from the plane. Above the clouds there shouldn't be any shadows, not like the dark mound that broke the white cloudscape. It was the most tangible not-shadow that I have seen so far.
They scare me. They shouldn't be possible.
Has anyone else seen them?
Posted - Jan 18 09:15:07 EST



Re: Not-Shadows
you aren't the only one. though i understand that feeling that no one believes you. until i found your post i thought i was really going crazy.
i saw one move.
they are real.
but what do they want?
Posted - Feb 3 15:07:58 PST

Re: Not-Shadows
Great. Now we have two crazies. Get off this forum. You are just trying too hard, OP. And to the second poster, don't feed the troll.
Posted - Feb 4 17:09:34 MST

Re: Not-Shadows
sounds like a good horror story
or at least creepypasta
like where this is going
Posted - Feb 8 4:58:27 EST

Re: Not-Shadows
OP here. I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just trying to see if anyone else has experienced it. And apparently someone has! Please don't just be pulling my leg. I'm not trying to start something or pull a stunt. I am concerned because there are more. I see about three a day now when before it was maybe once a week.
What are they?
And what do you mean that you saw one move?
Posted - Feb 16 19:35:48 EST

No comments:

Post a Comment